I have been having a very hard time knowing what to write, which is why I am participating in so many round-ups right now. (well, that, and this is fun!) A couple of weeks ago my day to day life changed again. For the past three years I have been working part time for a local toy store. It was a great part time job to have. I was informed that I was being moved off the schedule and onto the on-call list. There are a lot of things that I would love to say, but A.) that wouldn't be fair, and B.) that isn't what I want my blog to be about. I firmly believe that I need to put as much good into the world as I can. I'm not saying I'm not going to vent, but I don't think this is the place for that. I've struggled about what to write because I want to choose good things to focus on. This weekend while in bed with a cold and a fever(having a major pity party for myself), I was watching Bridget Jones Diary on television. There is a pivotal moment when Bridget gives up on Hugh Grant and tries to break bad habits and lists what she chooses in life(one of the first things she chooses is vodka~shout out to vodka mom!)
So with thanks to Amanda of www.ohamanda.com who hosts Top Ten Tuesdays, here is my top ten of what I choose:
1. I choose God, my family, and then work.
2. I choose to put as much love into the world as I can
3. I choose to laugh so much that my sides ache
4. I choose to cry until there is nothing left
5. I choose to encourage my children to love who they are
6. I choose to be as healthy as I can, no matter what the scale says
7. I choose to play, even when it makes me thoroughly uncool
8. I choose television (I can't lie)
9. I choose music
10. I choose to dance.
So that's my top ten for today. If you want to play along, go to Amanda's site and link up!